The goal of DMS is to address all of the University's digitization needs. Services currently include:
- Conversion of audio materials in most common formats (CD, DAT, audio cassette) to Real or QuickTime.
- Conversion of video materials in most common formats (VHS, S-VHS, MiniDV, DVCAM) to Real or QuickTime.
- Conversion of images in most common formats (photographs, slides, transparencies) to most common digital formats (.jpg, .tiff, .gif).
- Conversion of text (bound or unbound) to Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- Centralized storage of all digitized material.
- Streaming audio and video on-demand using Real or QuickTime.
- CD & DVD duplication.
- Scantron scanning.
DMS may also be able to provide some assistance in situations other than those listed above. Please contact us for more information.